- From “Experimental Architecture” to “Critical Pragmatism”: Practice of Contemporary Individual Architects in China, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University
- Massachusetts, USA
Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2016 Yunlu Eco-Resort, exhibitor.
- 2015 Shanghai Urban Space Art Season West Bund Main Exhibition
"Community and Technology: China Fortune Business Parks”, Co-curator
"Shanghai Urban Regeneration, Twelve Projects" ,Chief curator.
- 2nd China Design Exhibition and Public Art, Guan Shanyue Art Museum
Yunlu Eco-Resort, Collected Project, exhibitor
- Mock-up Exhibition, MoCA Shanghai
- Hong Kong-Shenzhen Bi-city Biennale on Urbanism / Architecture
Edge of Public: Contemporary Public Architecture in Shanghai’s Qingpu & Jiading, Co-curator/editor/exhibitor.
- Chengdu Biennale International Architectural Exhibition
East Village New Town Conceptual Group Exhibition, Floating Bamboo Flowing Water installation, co-curator/biennale designer/exhibitor.
- “China Near Now”, A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Production Space: Kiddieland Factory Design in Dongguan, exhibitor
- Second Shenzhen-Hong Kong Biennale on Urbanism / Architecture,
- Shenzhen / Hongkong
Hong Kong Exhibition: “Production Spaces in the Pearl River Delta—Generic Architecture and Variation”, Exhibitor.
Shenzhen Exhibitions: “Scenario Game:Taiwan Strait Altas”, “Migration_Man_Manufacture”, “Xiamen Climate Change Manual”, co-curator/exhibitor.
- Yellow Box: Qingpu Xiao Xi Men
Installation design exploring the notion of an inhabited space of “Chineseness”, exhibitor.
- 1st Shenzhen Biennale on Urbanism / Architecture
Urban Village Research, exhibitor.
- Yellow Box: Contemporary Taiwan Paintings
Exhibition Design at Taipei Fine Arts Museum for 5 contemporary ink painters curated by Johnson Chang Tzong-ren, exhibition designer
- Documenta X--“Pearl River Delta”,
- Kassel, Alemanha
Edited by Catherine David, Cantz Verlag Publisher, Germany, co-author/co-exhibitor.